What are you listening to NOW?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I guess it’s your mate’s first time playing in a while too. Probably both had a blast eh
Nah it was shit. Liv....... Gigs are a horrible experience.

He hasn’t played in 2 years. Haven’t seen him that nervous before, glad to say they killed it. This new band was much more his style than the old one he was in, and it showed.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I stayed up past my bedtime to snag repressings of a couple of Daughter's albums a few months back. They sold out in minutes and then took forever to get to Aus and then sat in Sydney for weeks..... but they arrived today! Pretty stoked to get these!

View attachment 368689

I hadn’t pegged you for a Daughter fan... I don’t mind some of their stuff when I’m in an emo mood.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I entered a shit tonne of different email entries for the ballot to this gig in sydney last year to no avail... :(

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah, nah. But thanks :)

This is out today

Timestamps are off - but 17:50 is the start of Magickal Cost - can't stop listening!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
New Nothing album landed overnight. 2nd single is hitting the spot

I've been playing it back to back with the new ERR + Thou. I don't know what I think about it - it has some really great moments but it hasn't grabbed me fully yet. I guess its been more a background listen though...