What are you listening to NOW?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just got home from 15 hours at work. Flat out customer service from start to finish. Fucking annoying neighbours are having a party...but their music game is weak. I hope these arseholes like kyuss! If not it might be time for slayer and a ride.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
For those on Bandcamp, check out Cinema Prague. First band I ever saw live (underage and the band was kind enough to sneak us in).

Meldatype and Nordensost are my favourite albums from them.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Second gig post lockdown and first rowdy rock gig last night. Forgot how old I was and got in the thick of it down the front again, resulting in 1 snapped fibula. Fun night up to a point.
First injury in a while where I can categorically say, bike is ok
Ya farkin what? Harking back to the crowd surfing days were we?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Being your neighbour generally sounds like an unpleasant business, but you’d get the thumbs up from me.

The show at the Enmore in my all-time top 5 gigs I reckon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wouldn't want to live near me, I'm a cunt. But I'm also rarely home, so they don't have to put up with me often.

I think one of them may have purchased one of those devices airports use to shoot down drones. My old iPod classic has just stopped dead in its tracks!!! I can hear it clicking over and it is convinced it is playing music, but nothing is coming out...all heil the king of carrot flowers, being that was the song that was on when the silence came.