What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Best cover ever! At least for today. It’s making me want to strut around like JJ from Good Times!

Jpez

Down on the left!
New Hard Ons, with Tim Rogers (not a typo....). Don't half mind it, unsurprisingly poppy.

Never could do Tim Rogers or You am I. Even less so now. Especially after seeing the Hard ons when I was a snot nosed kid sneaking into pubs. Just ruins it for me. Although to be fair I’d lost interest in the Hard Ons years ago as their sound got more metallic and lost that snotty sound.
Bit like AC/DC. they just don’t exist for me after Bon Scott fell off the twig.

mtb1611

Seymour
Never could do Tim Rogers or You am I. Even less so now. Especially after seeing the Hard ons when I was a snot nosed kid sneaking into pubs. Just ruins it for me. Although to be fair I’d lost interest in the Hard Ons years ago as their sound got more metallic and lost that snotty sound.
Bit like AC/DC. they just don’t exist for me after Bon Scott fell off the twig.
Never been a Tim Rogers or YAI fan either and, like you, lost interest in the Hard Ons for many years until Keish rejoined a few years back, and they produced a decent album with him back onboard. He was then unceremoniously removed following what I believe to be sexual assault charges a few months back.