What are you listening to NOW?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I didn't know where this should go, it's a warning about something to not listen to. There's band called Blossums that really suck because they listened to too much Radiohead when they were growing up that has now teamed up with Rick Astley. You may think yeah whatever but it's a Smiths cover band.
It made me remember this though which is a good thing.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I didn't know where this should go, it's a warning about something to not listen to. There's band called Blossums that really suck because they listened to too much Radiohead when they were growing up that has now teamed up with Rick Astley. You may think yeah whatever but it's a Smiths cover band.
Rick Astley in a Smith's cover band? Are you trying to Rick roll us?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Still infinitely better than Morissey these days.

quannum

Likes Dirt
I saw a clip of their cover of This Charming Man with Rick Astley singing… and I didn’t hate it.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Only about 3 tracks do it for me, not as strong an effort as previous albums I think. But in their defence, this is a more commercial radio friendly album. America is an outstanding track though.

This orchestral versions is good though

I tend to agree, the new stuff is good but it just doesn't seem to fill the same space as their earlier work did, I feel the same way about all the new Birds of Tokyo releases.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Only about 3 tracks do it for me, not as strong an effort as previous albums I think. But in their defence, this is a more commercial radio friendly album. America is an outstanding track though.

This orchestral versions is good though

How good's that when the brass sections hits around the 3 minute mark!

Haven't listened to the most recent album much yet, but don't mind it so far. I love love love her voice, but don't always want to listen to slow tunes so the later stuff can fill the gap nicely.