What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Switch

huskier headed gent
2.5 on the rear of a MK2 Nomad, that would be a tight squeeze?
Surprisingly not, the tyre was originally to go on the front and then I grabbed one of the cheap Lyrics that MTB Direct had a while ago and decided to turn it into a 76er Mullet so rather than let the Minon DHF go to waste I chucked it on the rear. Not the most efficient combination for rolling resistance but my fat arse is not winning any ascent challenges.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Not knowing the track I gues i cannot really help. Can you len back a little? Pump, pop kinda stuff?
I guess everything will bog down eventually.
Yeah, there's limits to everything. I was belting down some rough, natural terrain, and I'm a heavy rider, so suspension can only do so much, I guess.

It was ace fun, though! My hands were still hurting last night.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode some of Helensburgh today. It was pretty hot, so we only did an hour of exploring. Good fun tho. Quite rocky and ledge city in spots. Walked the chunky ones but had fun picking our way through all the manageable bits. Quite sandy in spots, which also added to the fun. Not sure what tomorrow’s plan is, but I’d happily have another look at it.

A62D95C6-7D48-492A-AD0D-516459664FBD.png

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Rode some of Helensburgh today. It was pretty hot, so we only did an hour of exploring. Good fun tho. Quite rocky and ledge city in spots. Walked the chunky ones but had fun picking our way through all the manageable bits.
Haven't been to Da Burgh for a long time. Have to head out there again. I still remember the leeches there but you have a dry season to keep them away.

Where else are you headed on your tour?

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Finally finished musical parts due to having a new bike on order and deciding to fill my hardtail with favorite parts and sell old dualie.

Almost finished apart from the aquisition of a new seat to replace the ancient bontrager that has been on a number of bikes over the years. Now that I don't have kasihma forks on the bike thinking of selling the dropper and putting a black one on.....

And the old dualie that I am selling to a riding buddy. Full XT apart from SLX brakes (new pads). Was a hard toss up between the 34 filled with all the Vorsprung goodies (fractive and Luftcappe) vs the Lyrik RC now on the hardtail. Offered to mate for $1500 which seems pretty fair to me.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Haven't been to Da Burgh for a long time. Have to head out there again. I still remember the leeches there but you have a dry season to keep them away.

Where else are you headed on your tour?
Leeche free, which is good.

Tour wise, we are are loving and likely to stay here at Bulli. Sue is a swimmer, so is soaking up the ocean pools. I can see another go tomorrow at Helensborough in our future, but time will tell.

Have to be home for our youngest’s graduation on Friday, so I’m thinking that maybe Cootamundra mtb on the way is an option.