What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

stirk

Burner
Did you do both sides of Forest Rd?
Yep, coondoo was good for the kids as it's flat and one boy had a 3 speed fully rigid 24" bike and he managed pretty good. The other two trails more fun for us older lads. I was expecting to just ride around the streets with the kids but did a little research on MTB trails in the area and was stoked as we were in Callala Bay so the trails were really close.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
How was it? Did it take longer than expected?
It was well worth it. First half very easy family friendly which lulled is into a false sense of security and we got slack with pace and time management. Last quarter was brutal in comparison...

I also didn’t properly join the dots that the end of the trail is still 6-8kms from Jindabyne! So we missed the new trails on the lake.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Me and Mr beefy took a few kids out for a little ride at lysty today. Massive turnout, and they demolished 100snags at the bbq afterwards almost as fast as I cooked them.

Wicked fun day, maybe not the most exciting riding for some of the grownups but the sea of smiling little faces was awesome to behold!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Me and Mr beefy took a few kids out for a little ride at lysty today. Massive turnout, and they demolished 100snags at the bbq afterwards almost as fast as I cooked them.
Wicked fun day, maybe not the most exciting riding for some of the grownups but the sea of smiling little faces was awesome to behold!
Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
where’s the ldtr t-shit dale? ps why u calling ray mr beefy?

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Haha, best song choice going. Great edit too!
I was actually stuck on what music to use, but had a rough idea of what I wanted to do... My gf suggested Bodies and provided the example of '1, nothing wrong, 2 etc'... So I rolled with it.

I reckon it came up alright. Nice fun vibe.
Could have done a bit more fine tuning with the cuts, but I'm happy with it.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I was actually stuck on what music to use, but had a rough idea of what I wanted to do... My gf suggested Bodies and provided the example of '1, nothing wrong, 2 etc'... So I rolled with it.

I reckon it came up alright. Nice fun vibe.
Could have done a bit more fine tuning with the cuts, but I'm happy with it.
Lol I was just hearing some banging metal tune on low volume while watching casually on my phone, just chucked the headphones on for full effect, and lyrics, great stuff.