What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not my pic, but this is the tyre I'm meaning:
Got them on my CX bike now, had the normal 40c G-ones on it then bought the speeds as I sold my roadie, haven't ridden it in a while but the tyres have about ~500-600km on them and there is a bald strip up the centre of the rear. I should just have bought touring tyres.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Decided to couple supporting the LBS with my enthusiasm for spending money needlessly on bikeshit by swapping some perfectly good tyres on the Mojo for some different ones. So it's Maxxis out, Schwable in.

Mixed feelings about seeing the Assegai go but there's no doubt in DH casing at least it's a heavy unit and the HD4 just felt a bit sluggish as a result. Haven't tried the Magic Marys in anger yet but judging by the deeply scientific accurate one arm bike lift they've made the bike approx. 15kg lighter.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Got them on my CX bike now, had the normal 40c G-ones on it then bought the speeds as I sold my roadie, haven't ridden it in a while but the tyres have about ~500-600km on them and there is a bald strip up the centre of the rear. I should just have bought touring tyres.
Ah, I see. I don't do huge kms so they'll probably last me a while anyway. Can't imagine a bald strip would effect the grip much either when I eventually get there, haha. I did notice they were wearing a little faster than the Maxxis though.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Not really sorry - this is the mtbr thread the picture came from, and there's another pic of the bike in there too:

(Turns out I actually grabbed a picture of the "Big One", but looks same-same as the G-One Speed...)
Cheers. Had a quick look through his posts and he talks about weight weenie things and chinese carbon products, so maybe it's one of those frames.

Looks kinda cool.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Just upgraded my Lyrik to Debonair spring... Pretty sure did it all right. Serviced headset while fork was off bike. Always feels good to get the grime out.

FSA headset bearings with the angular edge... easy enough to source replacements I presume? Easy way to know which size? Thanks

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Just upgraded my Lyrik to Debonair spring... Pretty sure did it all right. Serviced headset while fork was off bike. Always feels good to get the grime out.

FSA headset bearings with the angular edge... easy enough to source replacements I presume? Easy way to know which size? Thanks
Check the outside and inside of the bearing as normally stamped on the sizing

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
New fork, bottle cages and saddle ready for the 24hr nationals that were scheduled for May 2...
:rolleyes:
When this shit is over, everyone will be rushing to get things back to normal and reschedule events... might want to keep the fitness up.

What frame have you got now ?

Flow-Rider

Burner

If you can't find any marking on the bearings, FSA have diagrams somewhere online with bearing angles & dimensions you just need to know the model number of the headset.