What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Which fork have you swapped to? New Formula? Keen to hear how it goes
Yeah I was living with my 5 yo formula with worn stanchions but had the air piston side give out.
Was cheaper to replace the fork than get a full rebuild kit.
I had to wait on a 33 neo POS kit and CTS valves.
Things aren't moving that fast in Italy at the moment...

When this shit is over, everyone will be rushing to get things back to normal and reschedule events... might want to keep the fitness up.

What frame have you got now ?
I've just posted my best ever FTP and W/Kg numbers and am sitting at 24hr race weight at the moment...
I don't get quite as lean mass a short course racer.

I picked up a blue One9 frame mid way through last year.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Converted to Tubeless. Was expecting it to be a nightmare but they went straight up without sealant first time. Banged some sealant in through the Schrader valves and they've held air overnight with no leaks. Got to love beginners luck.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Converted to Tubeless. Was expecting it to be a nightmare but they went straight up without sealant first time. Banged some sealant in through the Schrader valves and they've held air overnight with no leaks. Got to love beginners luck.
New to tubeless? Where have you been?

tobbogonist

a registered member
Bought a couple of the bike lights in Aldi's special stuff for sale event this weekend. A little larger than my 200 dollar fancy lights but the brightness seems to be very similar, cant comment on the battery life yet.
Would need something stronger for mtb rides but did the job blinding drunk bogan kids on my jaunt along the bikepath last night.
It sits okay on the handlebars but definately liable to move around when the terrain gets gnar.
The front light is pretty much an LED torch, im going to keep one in the glove box of the car, replace the old headlamp.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Bought a couple of the bike lights in Aldi's special stuff for sale event this weekend. A little larger than my 200 dollar fancy lights but the brightness seems to be very similar, cant comment on the battery life yet.
Would need something stronger for mtb rides but did the job blinding drunk bogan kids on my jaunt along the bikepath last night.
It sits okay on the handlebars but definately liable to move around when the terrain gets gnar.
The front light is pretty much an LED torch, im going to keep one in the glove box of the car, replace the old headlamp.
I just picked up a set too. I'm running out of excuses not too ride the road bike now.