What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nathanm

Eats Squid
Took the doggo for a ride. Very few tracks are still open and this one has an off lead walking track before it.
The track was super busy with people and doggos so pepper loved it and stopped to say hello to every other puppa and bark at all the runners and riders.
Won't be long till they have to close pretty much everything I reckon unfortunately, as with so few areas together they're super condensing everyone

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Looked at it...again, fml.

I did manage to get the commuter out for a afternoon jaunt with the family to stave off cabin fever...also got a massive pang of jealousy when a when an older Golf drove past with a full bling Nomad on the roof.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looked at it...again, fml.

I did manage to get the commuter out for a afternoon jaunt with the family to stave off cabin fever...also got a massive pang of jealousy when a when an older Golf drove past with a full bling Nomad on the roof.
I rode my vintage bling nomad. I hope this helps.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Nope, not at all.

It wasn't so much the Nomad (I'm not even a SC fanboi) just the fact that a serious rider was getting out, I just checked Strava and my last proper dirt ride was the 29th Jan...fark. Between fire, storms, kids sport and now COVID I've been stuck with commuting to work and now that's gone as well.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Haha I did think of him when I saw it actually. It was listed as free with no brakes but when I was on my way he said he'd chuck them in for a bottle of alcohol.

It's got 9 speed xtr derailleur, xt brakes, xt rear wheel and hub, hope chainring. Needs pedals and a good going over, probably by someone smarter than me but I'm stoked with it as a backup. Think it's a 2006.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男