What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Dammit, I was google/ebay searching for such a creature earlier today
It's worth putting up a wanted ad, I got more offers than I knew what to do with. This was the pick of the bunch, but also got offered 66s, revs, 36s.

I'll take these to my grave though, i knew they were endangered, even figured them for extinct

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
My wish list far exceeds my bank account
I saw a set of 1 1/8 totems a week or so ago, unicorn poo with gold glitter!
straight steerer Revs with a 20mm ta would be ace though

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Took the single speed drum brake MTB shed bike for a spin with the lad. His rear brake was dragging and he's getting a bit big for a 24" Polygon while the front drum on the shed bike doesn't release if you touch it...so now it really doesn't stop!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Yeah, don't think I'll be saying it was a mtbing misadventure.

Had promised the little fella a ride this arvo so had a little spin riding on my heels. Wasn't much fun but he rated it the best ride ever.

View attachment 361868

Toe is pretty black now so gonna get the kids to bed and then go get it checked out.
That’s the toe you hurt social distancing right...”this guy walked past me close so I jumped away to maintain distance and broke my toe”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Toe is pretty black now so gonna get the kids to bed and then go get it checked out.
Hope it's alright mate.
I did the same against a sharp log months ago, was convinced it had to be broken, not according to xrays.
Was sore for months and still to this day is not right, must have damaged some nerves or something.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Thanks. Think I might be lucky but will get it checked.
Its a toe....if it's straight it's fine. Isn't that how it works with toes? Black and blue and sore is a home based HTFU based thing imo ;)

I fractured my big toe on a ride about 6 months ago...took forever to heal. Especially when my pedal snapped just as it was starting to knit together well and I drove my foot into the ground with my big toe leading the charge :rolleyes:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Its a toe....if it's straight it's fine. Isn't that how it works with toes? Black and blue and sore is a home based HTFU based thing imo ;)

I fractured my big toe on a ride about 6 months ago...took forever to heal. Especially when my pedal snapped just as it was starting to knit together well and I drove my foot into the ground with my big toe leading the charge :rolleyes:
I'm a big sook though. This is an actual photo of me riding near rocks since it happened.

Didn't end up getting it checked last night and it's not quite as sore today, although still black and badly swollen. Reckon I might have got away with it this time.