What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
STUMPFEST..started clearing out the front yard for the pump track build, dug out 2 Agave root balls and pulled out a tree with the work car today.
I must say that the Mrs is very motivated to see this thing through, as she hates needy gardens as much as I do, why do all that work just so it looks nice..
I was toying up the idea of the countless offers of free fill on FB, but I have also heard stories of people being fined for introducing contaminated soil from an unknown source, may just bite the bullet and cough up the dough for decent stuff.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Another dawn session at Kalamunda, unfortunately ending with a rescue after a rider went over the bars into a tree behind me. Didn't look in a great way, at least a broken collarbone and possibly broken elbow and nose to go with it.

Managed to get a car to within 25m of him and get him off to help. Always shit to see someone banged up like that.

slowmick

38-39"
Another dawn session at Kalamunda, unfortunately ending with a rescue after a rider went over the bars into a tree behind me. Didn't look in a great way, at least a broken collarbone and possibly broken elbow and nose to go with it.

Managed to get a car to within 25m of him and get him off to help. Always shit to see someone banged up like that.

excellent work bloke.