What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nathanm

Eats Squid
Took the dig for a ride again round Shag Bay. That dog is the ultimate riding partner.

Then came home and fitted a new Michelin Wild Force AM 2.35 tyre to the Merida. Tread and width look underwhelming. Hopefully it performs better than it looks.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
How did this come about?
There's a little beginners loop out at Medowie, it's tight and twisty, pretty flat with a few skinny log ride features but generally it's a bit yawn, once every couple of years I'll head out there for a mindless pedal. Anyway it would appear that there must be some more ambitious trail fairies building out there now, this particular new feature is a step up onto a North Shore bridge with bit over a bike length gap only I didn't realise it was a gap until much too late.

I'm guessing that he ran over something that was not moving very fast, oh and Bontrager!
I'm a lightweight but have had a pretty okay track record with the Bontrager stuff over the years.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Then came home and fitted a new Michelin Wild Force AM 2.35 tyre to the Merida. Tread and width look underwhelming. Hopefully it performs better than it looks.
yep perform inversely with schwalbe which looks great, & underperform , michelin look like they lack tread but hold up

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I've never seen Stromlo so busy, mine and the other thousand riders personal photog will have a lot of processing to do. Rode flats, was fun, might get some better shoes and pedals.
Don't worry, most people will give up in a few weeks :)

Arboretum was packed too - got in a nice lap, its becoming my Sunday recovery

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's a little beginners loop out at Medowie, it's tight and twisty, pretty flat with a few skinny log ride features but generally it's a bit yawn, once every couple of years I'll head out there for a mindless pedal. Anyway it would appear that there must be some more ambitious trail fairies building out there now, this particular new feature is a step up onto a North Shore bridge with bit over a bike length gap only I didn't realise it was a gap until much too late.

I'm a lightweight but have had a pretty okay track record with the Bontrager stuff over the years.
Lucky you didn't destroy your own rim as well. Being caught out like they can be a bit of a hazard.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Went for a cruise around Craigburn Farm. Saw later that Connor Fearon was also there on his monster ride, linking Craigburn, Sturt Gorge, Shepherds Hill, and O'Halloran Hill.

I know I'm shit, but jeez it's belittling seeing him crush (by a long way), any of my best downs or ups, every step of the way, on his casual meander.

The lad is a beast.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
The run in is not the greatest either, unless you know what is coming up..
did it a few months ago, as it is quite close to work, but even on the Ebyk - Agreed, it is a little dull!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Snuck off for some Wylde laps. I haven't been there for some time.

Car park was packed solid, although a large part were families on the pump track. I don't know how this fits into social distancing and I generally try to avoid busy places. Part of the fun of MTB'ing for me is not seeing people :)

The loops were busier than usual but not overly hectic.
DSC_3180.jpg