What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Any trail disruption from the logging?
all the top 4 at trail head are gone, half way down at start of native veg there is dan;s descent left, & 1 off the fire rd at the bottom of Dan’s (called borderline), both are prob only 400 m or so long, there is one track due sth of the trail head, but it’s even shorter now..so slim pickings...on a side note some kids have started putting some jumps in at the end of the xc track called sakuma..only 3 jumps long at present, and goes nowhere, when they meet it up with the creek track looks a reasonable proposition

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
@beeb @Mattyp @Jpez took the aggressor for a spin at macedon, left is before i went into lower leaf lover, top right when done, bottom right final fire rd descent to car..no stacks and it held up ok, more to do with the width i think rather than the tread..2.5 is a decent adv over 2.3 i think. only slid once on 2nd run, though lower leaf lover doesn’t have to many corners, certainly slick in places though..pretty happy with it as a tyre.
this weekend tracks there should b good, sunny today/tomorrow

View attachment 363113
bit wet and sloppy out there boys?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Can't blame a roo for loving those berms.
True, just not when you're hitting them at speed too!

Oh, there are also some new jumps at the end of Pork Barrel, before a new berm / roller setting you up for Double D and 3 Amigos.

And Double D has had some work too.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member

Oh, there are also some new jumps at the end of Pork Barrel, before a new berm / roller setting you up for Double D and 3 Amigos.

I was riding with a guy who collided with one full tilt on Luge a couple of years back.

He said it was surprisingly soft. But his landing was not.

Haven't been since lockdown, looking forward to checking it out soon!

Tim_the_Clyde

Likes Dirt

Love the new end of DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Got honest with myself about how much of a fat arse COVID lockdown has made me and put an extra 10psi in the shock to get sag back to 25%. Wiped off some mud and even lubed the chain ready for a day of perfect riding weather tomorrow. Can't wait.

takai

Eats Squid
Finished the Ragley and took it for a ride with my 6yo on his Polygon.

Failed on bartape colour choice. Then the strap on my saddle bag tore off... fail.

Started the Spitfire:

Realised that it needs a 31.6 seatpost and my old one is 30.9. Also realised that FTR have sent me a non-iSpec shifter when i ordered an iSpec shifter... Undecided on the splashes of red or whether ill just make it entirely stealth.