What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
When you say ‘bumped’ do you actually mean shoved?
@Jpez gradient was only 11% on my garmin...i ride till it hits 13%..btw creaky - JP didn’t have the energy or speed to shove me, besides i only bump other riders during cyclocross, absolutely legal & within the rules in that sport

truth is JP was walking faster than a certain buninyong member still riding at the end of last year’s brackenbury, basically passed out on a bike

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Bugger that!

One end of the plate on my collarbone is giving me the shits as it's digging into the tendons over the bone and giving me a fair bit of pain pretty regularly, hate to think what that will feel like!
The break itself is not comfortable but it’s not causing me pain. I think I tore a muscle in that shoulder the other day levering myself up in bed and that’s insanely painful if I move the wrong way. And the ribs suck when I lie down...

Long story short, it’s going to be a long pain filled month ahead and a lot of work to make sure stuff still works ok. I’d have been better off with a worse break they would have wanted to operate on...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
The break itself is not comfortable but it’s not causing me pain. I think I tore a muscle in that shoulder the other day levering myself up in bed and that’s insanely painful if I move the wrong way. And the ribs suck when I lie down...

Long story short, it’s going to be a long pain filled month ahead and a lot of work to make sure stuff still works ok. I’d have been better off with a worse break they would have wanted to operate on...
A worse break is still possible. Any burners in the Canberra region willing to offer a hand?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A worse break is still possible. Any burners in the Canberra region willing to offer a hand?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
I don't mind a bit of travel. As long as he drives shuttles for me before I do the job. Will also need airport pick up and drop off and a tour of local whisky bars. @Haakon can be DD, anyone else want to join us?

Daniel Hale

I don't mind a bit of travel. As long as he drives shuttles for me before I do the job. Will also need airport pick up and drop off and a tour of local whisky bars. @Haakon can be DD, anyone else want to join us?
i'd b happy to but us cuntry vic's are being lumped in with our city cousins -i'd prob b shot for crossing the border

Haakon

Keeps on digging
that all sounds fine, but i cant drive at the moment... sorry.

Flow-Rider

Burner

I haven't done ribs in a long time but I used to find comfort in sleeping on a reclining chair.

Daniel Hale

Wattle time. I grew up in the bush near Castlemaine and the wattle gets very scenic :)
What trails are those?
up past don factory, nw of town..nearly 40km trails rocky xc, lots switchback climbs but some nice fast rocky descents zig zagging across some gullies