What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

I ride a bin chicken
Bought new Shimano shoes today - first time back on Shimano for ages but WTF they don’t come with mounting plates for the cleats? And mounting plates don’t come with cleats - for some strange reason I kept a set from an old pair of shoes but still wtf?

Attachments

Scotty675

Likes Dirt
Bought new Shimano shoes today - first time back on Shimano for ages but WTF they don’t come with mounting plates for the cleats? And mounting plates don’t come with cleats - for some strange reason I kept a set from an old pair of shoes but still wtf?
They should come with them. I just went and checked as I have a set new in box. They were in bottom of box under the usual shimano paper work. Some one stole your plates.

Minlak

I ride a bin chicken
They should come with them. I just went and checked as I have a set new in box. They were in bottom of box under the usual shimano paper work. Some one stole your plates.
Yeah defiantly nothing in the box I pulled it all apart thinking they should be there

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Went for a bit of a spin around Stockyards. It was a lot quieter than I thought it would be on a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. Disturbed some big hoppy bois down the bottom of Lactic Acid. Luckily they were just past where it splits off, and I was going left. Ended up clocking up 20 km somehow.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Can't wait to see this shreddit! @Lazmo looks to be joining the 50:01 crew. ;)
Well this highlights my mtb naivety.

I had to google 50:01, and still didn't get the inference. Good or bad, hip or hopeless... I'm not sure.

Regardless, it was a very nice ride. Amazingly, I binned it over a clay mound, having lost the front, but weirdly my knee/shin slid along the clay bank to the right and I stayed on, and rode off. After we got to the bottom, my wife looked at my very muddy leg, and quizzed me about crashing. Na, saved it.