What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

custom titis
Bought new Shimano shoes today - first time back on Shimano for ages but WTF they don’t come with mounting plates for the cleats? And mounting plates don’t come with cleats - for some strange reason I kept a set from an old pair of shoes but still wtf?

Attachments

Scotty675

Cable thief
Bought new Shimano shoes today - first time back on Shimano for ages but WTF they don’t come with mounting plates for the cleats? And mounting plates don’t come with cleats - for some strange reason I kept a set from an old pair of shoes but still wtf?
They should come with them. I just went and checked as I have a set new in box. They were in bottom of box under the usual shimano paper work. Some one stole your plates.

Minlak

custom titis
They should come with them. I just went and checked as I have a set new in box. They were in bottom of box under the usual shimano paper work. Some one stole your plates.
Yeah defiantly nothing in the box I pulled it all apart thinking they should be there

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Went for a bit of a spin around Stockyards. It was a lot quieter than I thought it would be on a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon. Disturbed some big hoppy bois down the bottom of Lactic Acid. Luckily they were just past where it splits off, and I was going left. Ended up clocking up 20 km somehow.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Can't wait to see this shreddit! @Lazmo looks to be joining the 50:01 crew. ;)
Well this highlights my mtb naivety.

I had to google 50:01, and still didn't get the inference. Good or bad, hip or hopeless... I'm not sure.

Regardless, it was a very nice ride. Amazingly, I binned it over a clay mound, having lost the front, but weirdly my knee/shin slid along the clay bank to the right and I stayed on, and rode off. After we got to the bottom, my wife looked at my very muddy leg, and quizzed me about crashing. Na, saved it.

mark22

Likes Dirt
I'm sending it out the front today. About as fast and effectively as Aus Post, but I'm sending it.

Reckon I've almost got as high as the lip a few time.

View attachment 365496

Really feels like something out of 40 Year Old Virgin. 41 year old trying desperately to jump further than a foot.
I reckon you could clear that dark house across the street, it's doable ..me thinks