What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ausdb

Being who he is
Was a fun and fast track Thursday night but looked brutal for the race today from the few videos I saw.

What did the young fella think of it?
Which stages did you ride?
Young fella enjoyed it (I think) he's a lad of little words, was asking why on earth would people be out riding their bikes in the rain in the car on the way but there didn't mind being out in the rain himself once we got there. :)

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Which stages did you ride?
Young fella enjoyed it (I think) he's a lad of little words, was asking why on earth would people be out riding their bikes in the rain in the car on the way but there didn't mind being out in the rain himself once we got there. :)
We rode 2-5 and 7. There was a rock garden on the lower part of 3 that would have done my head in in the wet. And fuck Huck Norris in any conditions, I like my wheels on the ground thanks.

moorey

call me Mia
Balga or Xanthorrea Preissii to be @moorey correct is also acceptable in WA
(I knew studying environmental management would be useful one day, its only taken 25 years..)
Apologies. Pretend naturalist here. We just have the trunky ones and the groundy ones here...and only the groundy ones on my block. I remember the environmental report when we built saying we had the ‘minor’. Probably dumbing it down for me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When did SRAM become synonymous with shitty shifting? Until the geoblock, when their stuff was X this and X that, I always ran SRAM over Shimano. What happened?

i do have SRAM on my slope style bike and I is great.

Minlak

custom titis
I have Sram 11 spd and was running Shimano 11 spd on the other bike and found them both to be pretty good - is the 12 spd a difference only have 12 spd XT and haven’t used it in anger yet

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
When did SRAM become synonymous with shitty shifting? Until the geoblock, when their stuff was X this and X that, I always ran SRAM over Shimano. What happened?
they introduced sx, nx & gx..and made the rear derailleurs as disposable parts, x2 xx1 are great but oh so pricey now..might as well buy xt di2

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

i do have SRAM on my slope style bike and I is great.
From what I've read SRAM is much more sensitive to less than ideal conditions/ adjustment whereas Shimano tolerates much more crap. I could be wrong, but my drivetrain cops a massive amount of abuse and just keeps working