What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not having a crack, just Melb and Geelong seem like one big town these days.

Wish I could’ve got out to dedicated ST today. Another 59mins of fun on shared trails for me today with another 1min or so listening to some Karen mouthing off. The new normal.

Minlak

custom titis
Went to Sugar Bag Road Mountain Bike Trails yesterday. Crazy amount of trails in a short area with features I’m not used to - lots of structures and big jumps.
Started down first trail and realised I hadn’t bedded new brakes in - ooppps
Really cool trails but

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not having a crack, just Melb and Geelong seem like one big town these days.

Wish I could’ve got out to dedicated ST today. Another 59mins of fun on shared trails for me today with another 1min or so listening to some Karen mouthing off. The new normal.
I find wearing a mask while riding those trails leads to waaaay less glowering looks / muttering from the waddling masses. Although I think people are generally a bit more spatially aware and polite now then they were back around Easter - it was so bad back then I stopped riding for a while.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I find wearing a mask while riding those trails leads to waaaay less glowering looks / muttering from the waddling masses. Although I think people are generally a bit more spatially aware and polite now then they were back around Easter - it was so bad back then I stopped riding for a while.
Oh I’m all for keeping the peace, I pull over for everyone. Courtesy mostly works....but there’s no pleasing some people. It’s still better out there than not riding.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It's a tiny bit big for @Litenbror so he should sell it to me when his new frames arrive ;)
Yeah your monkey arms would fit it perfect. There is a better than average chance this will go back to single speed and become the commuter if the Marino frame ever gets made, that or mount it on the wall :eek:.