What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Rode the damn thing in anger for the first time in 2 years.
Only a couple of hours and ~15km but felt good, if really slow.
Last time I rode these trails, I had to get off and walk as I was done. Made it all the way to the top and back without, so am pretty happy. Riding my roadie has paid off there.
Also, first time riding with a dropper - absolute game changer.
Yeah, I can feel some flex in the 100mm travel RS 30 fork and although 2x is a bit awkward I can live with it.
Think I’ll look at a higher rise, wider bar and a dropper remote that goes with the 2x set-up before I start stuffing with anything else

Most fun I’ve had on a bike in a long time

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rode the damn thing in anger for the first time in 2 years.
Only a couple of hours and ~15km but felt good, if really slow.
Last time I rode these trails, I had to get off and walk as I was done. Made it all the way to the top and back without, so am pretty happy. Riding my roadie has paid off there.
Also, first time riding with a dropper - absolute game changer.
Yeah, I can feel some flex in the 100mm travel RS 30 fork and although 2x is a bit awkward I can live with it.
Think I’ll look at a higher rise, wider bar and a dropper remote that goes with the 2x set-up before I start stuffing with anything else

Most fun I’ve had on a bike in a long time

Doesn't matter how far, doesn't matter how long - if you had fun that's a win in my opinion! Sounds like a good day out. :)

beeb

It was always a gamble. Tried making this one a bit longer in the reach as an experiment but it didn't work out. It would be perfectly rideable, but I already have an absolutely love my other Waltly so I don't see this one getting any use... Ah well! lol

Jpez

Down on the left!
It was always a gamble. Tried making this one a bit longer in the reach as an experiment but it didn't work out. It would be perfectly rideable, but I already have an absolutely love my other Waltly so I don't see this one getting any use... Ah well! lol
Well with one less bike you’ll have no use for the extra pair of Chromag Daggas. I know a guy that’ll take them off your hands:p

beeb

Well with one less bike you’ll have no use for the extra pair of Chromag Daggas. I know a guy that’ll take them off your hands:p
I have two bikes, and two sets of Daggas. Sorry mate! :p

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
It should live where it belongs...

beeb

Well it looks good...

Is that Z1 coil or air?
Yeah, If I was a couple of inches taller (or liked bikes with longer reach) it'd be sweet! :p

Fork is air. It's not for sale though as initial impressions are great. It will move onto Waltly 1 to carry on the plushmatic theme, and the 36 I'll hold as for a spare for now.

It should live where it belongs...
You know a buyer from the shire? :)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Did it have twin-loc or whatever Scott calls it beforehand?
Yea it did. Long gone now... would actually come in handy in a couple spots
The super deluxe is off a 18 trance advanced with remote but had to remove the mechanism to get it to fit in the frame

slowmick

38-39"
Rode my bike on Friday. was hoping to add a couple more rides over the ret of the weekend but nup. Was nice to ride up a hill and down some actual trails. Locals have been busy in the local national park over lock down. what were lightly used scratchings are now foot wide hard pack trails. plenty of new options. Parks will be pissed. Me, I'd like to try a few before they get closed.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Rode it yesterday and crashed. Biggest crash I have had in a very long time. Somehow clipped a pedal on a rock on the outside of the trail and was a passenger after that.

Luckily didn’t go OTB and slide sideways down the trail but drove my arm and leg into a pile of rocks on the other side of the trail. Knees pads did their job but massive bruise where pads stop on thigh and gashed my arm. Off to ER 2.5hrs to be seen. Nurse that patched me up is a MTB’er so talked bikes while he cleaned it up. Internal and external stitches. Very tender this morn but could have been much worse as the gash was only a few mm from the bone.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Rode it yesterday and crashed. Biggest crash I have had in a very long time. Somehow clipped a pedal on a rock on the outside of the trail and was a passenger after that.

Luckily didn’t go OTB and slide sideways down the trail but drove my arm and leg into a pile of rocks on the other side of the trail. Knees pads did their job but massive bruise where pads stop on thigh and gashed my arm. Off to ER 2.5hrs to be seen. Nurse that patched me up is a MTB’er so talked bikes while he cleaned it up. Internal and external stitches. Very tender this morn but could have been much worse as the gash was only a few mm from the bone.
Elbow pads?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk