What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Had a spin at Majura, checked out "Dirty Distancing" which is newish, but I hadn't seen it yet.

Has this section in the middle which I chickened out on, hard to show steepness on camera. But its something I'd like to clear one day.

view from top:

view from bottom:

even that chute to the right (left in photo) is hell steep, but the main line has you popping off that rock at the end to that landing which looks pretty fun. Then you have a nice gully drop after this section which is also very steep.

Anyone on here cleaned this section?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Today we had a bit of beach time, then rode some of the bayside bike track. Unfortunately, no single track in this section, but it was still nice to be out. We got to look at where some of the money went... Swandwingham Ywacht Cwub. A lot of stationary floating parties in progress.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Finally broke a Time ATAC pedal. #fuck2020
I've broke a few, twanging the retainer bars off rocks, bent out of shape and springs loosened, fixed them a few times but after a few reshapes, they're fekked. How'd you break it ?

I have moved to XC2s and MX2s, there's about a 10g weight penalty.

Though have a set of speciales 8 here.

slowmick

38-39"
The Hope buzz is back. finally got around to putting the rebuilt rear wheel back in my bike. Took it out to Lysterfield and struggled around the trails. Will be interesting to see how long the rear tyre lasts. The side walls are pretty heavily rashed and there's a deep cut in the side wall. When I wiped down the side walls with a soapy cloth it started to foam up.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Big ride today, 3-1/2hrs linking lots & lots of RNP trails, utterly gorgeous most of it.

It was just the limited road sections that were a little annoying. Like the moron on a motard who decides to overtake a car over unbroken lines doing a mono...while the car was overtaking us.

Maybe he will kill himself. I don’t give a shit.