What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There was. A state XC round. Would have been busy that side of the hill but quiet on the gravity tracks. Lemme know next time you’re in BTown.
For sure - it was pretty quiet on the gravity side but conditions were great. Was talking to a local who said Buninyong was also worth checking out and his preferred spot, but I've never been.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Washed it after a weekend in the high country. Shuttles at Falls Creek and then Bright.

Damn that was a lot of fun in one weekend!
How nice is Flowtown!

The ride down Big Fella was also great fun but on the second run down we got caught behind someone going way too slow. You need a bit of pace to make it safe so doing it slowly was truly terrifying.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode 53km at Lystie in 31 degree heat. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew entering the Otway Odyssey 100km. Maybe I'll just do a really good taper.....
That's a fair effort! I was all hot and bothered just riding to pick up the kid from school :D

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Smashed out an after work Stockyards ride with @beeb.

28kms by the time I rode home. Turns out it is almost exactly 14kms from the bottom of Cressy to my joint.

3 things of note.

1. It was hot.

2. Beeb is a gun on the Waltley.

3. My DH knee pads are definitely not meant for pedalling in.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Smashed out an after work Stockyards ride with @beeb.

28kms by the time I rode home. Turns out it is almost exactly 14kms from the bottom of Cressy to my joint.

3 things of note.

1. It was hot.

2. Beeb is a gun on the Waltley.

3. My DH knee pads are definitely not meant for pedalling in.
It was quite the arvo ride! Gonna be sore tomorrow I suspect... :p

The Waltly goes well on the smoother bits. Trav's Diamond was a bit much though! (for me anyway...)

Cressy and Lactic were running good though. I'll have a look at the GoPro footage tomorrow and try and piece something together. Was a fun arvo, cheers again!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
It was quite the arvo ride! Gonna be sore tomorrow I suspect...

The Waltly goes well on the smoother bits. Trav's Diamond was a bit much though! (for me anyway...)

Cressy and Lactic were running good though. I'll have a look at the GoPro footage tomorrow and try and piece something together. Was a fun arvo, cheers again!
Cheers, it was a good ride.

I'm sore already haha