What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Your not even close to being competent as a bike mechanic until you almost take the top of a finger off on a rotor
Put a chainring cog right through a finger nail and locked the chain over my finger once. Nail grows crooked now....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I released the Kraken (I'm a dad, shut up).

Haters gonna hate, but 2.35 Barzos are hard to get in this country at the moment, and Ride Sports have Hutchies on sale.

I actually forgot about the buy two get a free sealant. Anybody know what is actually in the bottle?

LPG

likes thicc birds
Had a morning ride before work. Had to laugh at the end as Strava showed I had only gone 6.6km but climbed 425 metres. Considering half is descending it shows how steep the trails were. There was a long hike a bike section for a cool and steep descent which was worth it.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
I released the Kraken (I'm a dad, shut up).

View attachment 371371

Haters gonna hate, but 2.35 Barzos are hard to get in this country at the moment, and Ride Sports have Hutchies on sale.

I actually forgot about the buy two get a free sealant. Anybody know what is actually in the bottle?
I considered these but then stuck to getting some more Gilas . Gilas only available overseas though . Would be interested in a ride report once you`ve had some time on them .