What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Maldon, or M......?
Maldon. 90% of its awesome in the wet but found a couple sections down low can be super sketchy in the wet. The other M will be unridable.
What time are you mob expecting to be at the Youis. Hoping for an early ride there if it’s open.

moorey

call me Mia
Maldon. 90% of its awesome in the wet but found a couple sections down low can be super sketchy in the wet. The other M will be unridable.
What time are you mob expecting to be at the Youis. Hoping for an early ride there if it’s open.
Getting there around 8 I believe.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
8:00 Drysdale Road.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Took the front wheel into work because new tyre won’t seat with a floor pump and I’m too tyred to fight it and need to go in anyway.

Tyre now on rim, works finished and all the time for a ride in the world, but weather says no.

Bleugh. This weekend sucks.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Took the front wheel into work because new tyre won’t seat with a floor pump and I’m too tyred to fight it and need to go in anyway.

Tyre now on rim, works finished and all the time for a ride in the world, but weather says no.

What are you doing working today!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Should have ridden this morning but slept in instead. Pulled the bike apart and gave it a good clean, did a lowers/airside service on the fork with some new seals to get it running smooth before Falls enduro next week. Will go for a skatepark cruise this afternoon to make up for this morning.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

It's not the only shit time of late. Between fuck that's hot! And fuck that's wet! I'm getting pretty darn bored.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
30km of the youis this morning. Rain has made a difference. Good and bad.

Last trip here I forgot to let out my urban tire pressures of 40psi untill I got to the top of a trail so manually let it out to where I thought was right. When I checked the pressures this mor ing they were hovering around 17 o_0. I didn't think they'd be able to go that low with a heavy bloke on them...

Jpez

Down on the left!
30km of the youis this morning. Rain has made a difference. Good and bad.

Last trip here I forgot to let out my urban tire pressures of 40psi untill I got to the top of a trail so manually let it out to where I thought was right. When I checked the pressures this mor ing they were hovering around 17 o_0. I didn't think they'd be able to go that low with a heavy bloke on them...
So it is open??