What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
The better half found old mate the other morning on a ride, he didn't quite make it over the fence! We had to go back with a set of wire cutters.

Understandably he was pretty shook up but got going.

Been quite a few skips on the morning ride - barely missed one big bugger that jumped from one embankment to another on the trail right in front of me, nearly engaged turbo mode and soiled my shorts.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I would trade at least some brake lever comfort while pedalling seated for brake lever comfort in the attack position.

No wonder you weren't feeling confident on that steep bit.
I'll tinker with it but I'm pretty sure that's where my wrists fall naturally even when seated!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm with you @HamboCairns. Mine are really low as well and look weird when I look at them. But then I'm not riding so I don't care!

My position seems to be most comfortable as well when I'm standing. That's when I do most of my stopping, the important stuff anyway and it's most comfortable to me there.

Minlak

custom titis
I'm with you @HamboCairns. Mine are really low as well and look weird when I look at them. But then I'm not riding so I don't care!

My position seems to be most comfortable as well when I'm standing. That's when I do most of my stopping, the important stuff anyway and it's most comfortable to me there.
If wkkie is saying your right - then you need to change them asap