What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rstim

Likes Dirt
Sadly just visiting, but pretty flexible with how long I stay for so haven't booked a return trip yet. Will work that out when I get sick of riding.
Solo trip? Hit me up if you want a riding buddy at Derby I'm not fast but know my way round up there.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Fitted some new forks. Coil Helm II. Hopefully they perform and are reliable (having a bad run of forks recently. Mezzer's going strong but others not so much)

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
I've worn out bottom brackets before, but none quite as spectacularly as my recently deceased Race Face PF92 which basically exploded.

I sat looking at my bike longingly waiting for the new bottom bracket to arrive in the post.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Fitted some new forks. Coil Helm II. Hopefully they perform and are reliable (having a bad run of forks recently. Mezzer's going strong but others not so much)
Be good to hear your thoughts once you have had some ride time on them. These are on my short list for a future bike, good value and seem to review well just the no damper service at all only at an authorised dealer puts me off.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Feeling ripped but pretty happy, ordered a cheap lever dropper for my Nukeproof HT.

$22au Ztto dropper lever from AliExpress VS $109 Wolftooth Light Action from Pushys

Both CNC'd, Both have the same bearing and offset adjustment. If it had came with wolftooth printed on it, I wouldn't know the difference apart from the different shaped lever.

Ordered on the 1st of Feb, arrived today :oops:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've considered a ZTTO lever, good reviews too.
Just bought #2 son a PNW Loam a couple of weeks back... I was showing him my $22 lever, his eyes were glazing over, there are zero bling points with a ZTTO, $120 Loam or go home :p

I'd still buy the wolf tooth one.
Yeah me too, the Wolftooth is for my new bike that I haven't got.

Just sayin, its a very good, cheap, un-blingy way of getting that post to drop with nice action.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Feeling ripped but pretty happy, ordered a cheap lever dropper for my Nukeproof HT.

$22au Ztto dropper lever from AliExpress VS $109 Wolftooth Light Action from Pushys

Both CNC'd, Both have the same bearing and offset adjustment. If it had came with wolftooth printed on it, I wouldn't know the difference apart from the different shaped lever.

Ordered on the 1st of Feb, arrived today :oops:

Just bought one, cheers. Step-up from my current stock Bontrager one.