What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Looking good Barry

...wait, "good" isn't the right word is it?

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
can i ride that when i go to lysty...byo chain of course, i dont care the shifter cable isn’t attached, i never did work out where that cable went..i did get some funny looks when i would just press the button though

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
No, I don't think that's the word either

can i ride that when i go to lysty...byo chain of course, i dont care the shifter cable isn’t attached, i never did work out where that cable went..i did get some funny looks when i would just press the button though
It's entirely possible that it rides better without the chain...

Hot damn! Sick! Filth! Wicked! I'm stoked to see this and also want to take it for a spin :D
Oh I assure you, you don't

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
#1 sons rim and spokes arrived at lunchtime today.

I built the M502 he already had with the correct length spokes, 2mm Champions :oops: for the 28h Bonty hubs.

Will build the front in the next few days.

He wanted silver spokes, comes home from school saying, 'awesome, silver looks sick'... I'm shaking my head, spokes have been silver since the 1800's, black is relatively new... nope, silver is where its at now apparently (still not for me)

Never built a wheel with Champions before, absolute zero stretch. So much so that my calculated guess with the spoke length could have been 1-2mm longer. 2mm would have nearly bottomed out the DS nicely.

View attachment 372669
Kid's got fine taste!

Black spokes are so 2020