What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Standard morning loop up @HamboCairns forbidden mountain of mystery. AKA Mt Buninyong

Planned to towel off some sweat, get changed in car, and head straight into work for a couple of zoom meetings before collecting a work car to head out to catch up with some kids.
LTIH...riding through a huge sloppy fox shit that sprayed up my leg and clothes. If you haven’t smelled fox shit, you’re lucky...makes dog shit smell like cinnamon toast. Had to race home and attempt to scrub the smell off in a quick shower. Not convinced I fully succeeded....

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
t Buninyong
LTIH...riding through a huge sloppy fox shit that sprayed up my leg and clothes. If you haven’t smelled fox shit, you’re lucky...makes dog shit smell like cinnamon toast. Had to race home and attempt to scrub the smell off in a quick shower. Not convinced I fully succeeded....
Fox shit is the fucking worst. Dog used to roll in it every chance he got back in London, which was often - the park next to our house was littered with it.

moorey

call me Mia
Fox shit is the fucking worst. Dog used to roll in it every chance he got back in London, which was often - the park next to our house was littered with it.
It's the worst isn't it? Fox diets can be pretty "experimental."
Yep, it’s disgusting. If you get a speck of it the size of a match head on you, you will be a pariah until you have showered three times, and burnt all your kit in a furnace.