What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
While at the youis, I decided to take two tracks I haven't before. Track 1, What a surprising roller pump fest. Enjoyed that quite a bit. Can pick up a fair bit of speed there. The climb up to the middle stockyards Carpark was a mission. Then smashed track 14 - junction track. That was surprisingly fun too. I liked that it was a bit longer than some of the other trails. Though that steep rock garden looked sketchy AF. I walked that bit :(.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I finally talked a couple of the crew into doing Kumma-Gutza. I loved it. One mate walked/slid a few features, the other walked a couple and had an OTB.

Nobody wants to ride with me any more. They think that people who actually choose to ride black tech must be soft in the head.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They have great poise, looking down on the plebs.

Jealous... I can see where you are riding :(

That Mount Roland behind you.

About a year ago this local Belair woman was selling all these oil paintings, she had silly prices on them. I am not into art or paintings but recognised this painting as the 'Mountain you can see from Devonport' often mistaken for Cradle Mt.

1990 dated and signed, painted by a Tassie painter called Joan Humble, cost me $20 and its hanging in our sun room with all other pictures that don't fit in the house.

rockmoose

Love Tassie. Will be taking my bike there next time wife gets more work done on her sleeves.
Derby is crazy busy today. Anything below double black has crying 6-8year olds, and their horribly underbiked parents sliding, walking, standing all over the network. I chose a good day to have a half rest day.

rockmoose

Jealous... I can see where you are riding :(

That Mount Roland behind you.

About a year ago this local Belair woman was selling all these oil paintings, she had silly prices on them. I am not into art or paintings but recognised this painting as the 'Mountain you can see from Devonport' often mistaken for Cradle Mt.

1990 dated and signed, painted by a Tassie painter called Joan Humble, cost me $20 and its hanging in our sun room with all other pictures that don't fit in the house.

View attachment 373001
That's the one. Our plan was to climb Rysavy Ridge as a faux rest day, but the wind on it was ridiculous. 80k gusts. So we went riding, out of the wind, in the glorious Tassie sunshine.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fought off the cake coma and made it to the dirt lumps! First time in way too fucking long. Well out of shape, barely any rhythm, poor timing, lots of fun. Hit a few little trails, which included continually casing a jump I should be smashing without any effort. Will need to ride more!
did you get a new ride yet?