What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Went down to Forrest and tried Rollercoaster>Third Time Lucky>Follow The Dog for the first time. Was going to follow it with Red Carpet, but the climbs on Follow destroyed me. Managed another loop of Third Time before calling it a day.

Going to borrow a Shockwiz and get the fork on the new Sight sorted. Rear is fine, but front is something I've always struggled with.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Looks like the rock that pulled @Haakon down a few months back. Should have hucked it haakers! It wouldn't have grabbed your pedal.
Nah, not the one i stacked on. That drop is my nemesis at stromlo, it just psyches me out for no good reason. The few times ive hit it have been fine...

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Went down to Forrest and tried Rollercoaster>Third Time Lucky>Follow The Dog for the first time. Was going to follow it with Red Carpet, but the climbs on Follow destroyed me. Managed another loop of Third Time before calling it a day.
We did this combo when Mr 4 was Mr 2 and on a Shotgun seat on the husband's bike. Rollercoaster had the boys whooping with delight, Follow climbs almost killed my husband having to haul the extra ballast!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Got a Garmin mount (thanks @Labcanary!) and just placed an order for a Stans Dart Tool, Topeak Smart Gauge D2 and some new compression socks from the now defunct M2O Industries (RIP Australian mtb company).

I considered a water bottle but my Henty is so comfortable that I don't think I'd go anywhere without it, yeah even to the beach!

Last edited: