What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Solo 12 for this chump. Was planning on solo, but there were a few others who were looking for a partner. So now I'm going solo. Wimps :p

18hrs of Melrose next. Then probably back for a 24hr Dirty Weekend.
24duo is usually a good cat, quite easy to podium and used to be decent exposure lights for 1st place.

12 solo gets a good turn out because of the 6+6, riders piss off home for a good nights sleep then return rested for the 8am start.

I attempted 24solo in 2018 with full intentions of having a sleep, which I did from about 11pm till about 4am, still clocked nearly 200km and 4400vm of climbing, I was like a zombie in survival mode at 10am next morning. The serious 24hr riders are clocking up over 300km.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Actually?
Yeah aha. Was talking to Nicolai and it was going to be ~4 months for build + who knows for delivery, they said talk to the guy in Aus and he happened to have exactly what I wanted (medium, raw with black) coming in a shipment leaving Germany in early May, so yeah hopefully here sometime in June.

Was a bit of a random thought bubble that turned out to tick all the boxes I was looking for... Aluminium, 130mm, low standover/long dropper compatible, geo is spot on, and it looks sick :D

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah aha. Was talking to Nicolai and it was going to be ~4 months for build + who knows for delivery, they said talk to the guy in Aus and he happened to have exactly what I wanted (medium, raw with black) coming in a shipment leaving Germany in early May, so yeah hopefully here sometime in June.

Was a bit of a random thought bubble that turned out to tick all the boxes I was looking for... Aluminium, 130mm, low standover/long dropper compatible, geo is spot on, and it looks sick :D
Well you’ll be pleased to know I’m not upset with your choice at all.

Theres a Nicolai guy in australia?
Oh dear. Time to put the wine away for tonight.