What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lucaw

Next in line
Nice! I too have converted my Talon to 1x but I'm currently stuck with an 11-36 cassette and mid cage SLX derailleur.

I'll be looking for an 11-42T with a long cage or goat link so I can sell it on to raise funds for decent children's bikes!
Mine only has an 11-36 and a 38 tooth chain ring

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
So about 1 minutes into the local urban loop, the crotch fell out of my pants. I decided to keep going. I was wearing very loose boxers and there were definately some moments I was freeballing. I KNOW for a fact at least one person saw it, because they tooted 5heir horn and complimented me out the windows as they passed.

Resized_20210421_130142.jpeg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So about 1 minutes into the local urban loop, the crotch fell out of my pants. I decided to keep going. I was wearing very loose boxers and there were definately some moments I was freeballing. I KNOW for a fact at least one person saw it, because they tooted 5heir horn and complimented me out the windows as they passed.

View attachment 374390
Yarra trails, Annulas Loop? You'd have made a nice group of FABULOUS new friends if'n it was.

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yarra trails, Annulas Loop? You'd have made a nice group of FABULOUS new friends if'n it was.

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.
Haha... if it is where you are talking about, we were riding through there and guys of all ages would just appear out of nowhere. The trees had lots of strange “foliage” which turned out, on closer inspection, to be used dingers...

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Haha... if it is where you are talking about, we were riding through there and guys of all ages would just appear out of nowhere. The trees had lots of strange “foliage” which turned out, on closer inspection, to be used dingers...
Those were spares for people that forgot their own.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Late arvo ride at the local with a mate. We're endeavouring to make it a regular Wednesday gig. Unless, of course, the background holocaust has other ideas.
Where is this fine wooden post and very south western looking area sir?
I can only tell that your are facing north-ish with that big hazard reduction burn in the distance that I could smell too.

moorey

call me Mia
First ride on an ebike tonight. I don’t rate it.
Night ride with the daughter, at exactly the furthered point from home, motor cut out on her. Reading some fault I have NFI about. Let her ride my spitty and I rode it the 10km home, no motor, and suspension so soft it was virtually bottomed our just sitting on it. Don’t rate it.