What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Rode the Madonna at the Fox Superflow race. I'm on the cusp of the recommended weight and rocker choice from RAAW so have been experimenting (just for something different) with rear shock choices and different spring rates. Fitted a Super Deluxe Ultimate (haven't tried one before) and a Sprindex 450-500lb spring and just in case it wasn't enough brought an X2 with me too. Matched with the coiled Onyx up front it was sublime. Super impressed! I now need to get the same spring rate on the TTX to compare :)

Wet race but this place deals well with moisture and got one relatively clean run on each of the four tracks in straight away and called it, couldn't be bothered walking back up the hill :p I think all the proper quick guys are riding tomorrow and with the predicted perfect weather I'm gonna move down the leaderboard quickly.....but not before I screenshot the overall with me in 2nd place :D

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Rode Smiths Gully for the first time, good fun with what's presumably some pretty old singletrack in places. Also saw many nature, including a f***ing EAGLE:

Okay so you'll need to use your imagination a bit but that black smear on the bottom left branch is definitely a WTE. Lot of entertainment available with the Cockatoos above going full dickhead knowing Wedgie wouldn't have a hope of getting up to speed to catch them. Also interesting how all the birds went a bit quiet as the thunder picked up and the storm rolled in. Good day.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Also saw many nature, including a f***ing EAGLE:
Funny what we are used to depending where we live.
We don't even bat an eyelid at a Wedgie unless it's hung around a dead roadkill roo too long and has the potential to rip a wing mirror off.

Whereas you blokes have Wombats :)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Which have the potential to rip the whole front end off a small hatchback.
I drove over the top of a big boy in Tassie, braking gently from 100kph, lined him up with the centre of my car, was still doing about 40-50kph as I went over him, didn't even ruffle his fur.
Wombats approve of 450mm clearance... as long as the tyre or control arm doesn't get them.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I drove over the top of a big boy in Tassie, braking gently from 100kph, lined him up with the centre of my car, was still doing about 40-50kph as I went over him, didn't even ruffle his fur.
Wombats approve of 450mm clearance... as long as the tyre or control arm doesn't get them.
Some big boys round here that would take out the rear diff of a Landcruiser easily.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whilst I'm sorting out shock issues (again) on the Dreadnought, I hit up Redhill with the crew on the Highlander with 170mm up front. I'm still amazed at how smooth this bike rides and how well it copes with big and small hits.

Such good times! The trails were running A1

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Whilst I'm sorting out shock issues (again) on the Dreadnought, I hit up Redhill with the crew on the Highlander with 170mm up front. I'm still amazed at how smooth this bike rides and how well it copes with big and small hits.

Such good times! The trails were running A1
Has the X2 poo’ed the bed again? Good to see you still like the Highlander. :D

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Car park faffery. Do I even ask? Hope Fox sort it. Time for Ohlins or Kitsuma or a coil?
I'm hoping so too. They replaced the original Performance Elite X2 with the Factory X2.
I'd be happy with the Kitsuma coil based upon my experience on the Highlander but I don't know if it fits. The frame is a little restrictive it seems on selected shocks.

Car park faffery involves more chatting and selecting gloves / pads... :D