What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Day three of three riding in Bormio today, did the Umbrail-Stelvio loop which was great, have ridden both sides of Stelvio before (in 2013!) but the Umbrail descent into Switzerland was new to me and pretty spectacular. Legs and lungs felt a lot better today than on Tuesday after a bit of acclimatisation to the altitude

http://instagr.am/p/Ch-B-o8M5sJLxCkG0E4YzUVI65seoAzmVNoLZQ0/
View attachment 392496
Just discovered your bike is sort of an offshoot from Neil Pryde. I rate their engineers, and imagine your bike is a marvel.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Should be for the YKYGOW thread but highlight of my Friday is a new work top on my garage bench, deepening it by 200mm which will allow a flipped bike to fit on it now. Now 1150 deep and 2200 long :)

20220902_172037.jpg

Just after I finished the bench and painting the kitchen ceiling, I was feeling a bit light headed, was thinking it was because the missus hasn't fed me adequately today. Lucky my visit to Bunnings was a drive-thru to the tradie area, loaded the Form Ply and a contactless checkout using a picture of the barcode.
Been managing a ride most days this week with my 'NoVid'.
Missus says take another RAT from a different brand JIC.

20220902_173617.jpg

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
My car broke down the other day, so Mr 6 has no choice but ride to school until it's sorted. He has been pretty cool with it and we've been mostly lucky with the weather so far.
We aren't riding far or fast, but it has been fun. Little races, feeding chooks, taking fresh veg home from the "food is free table" at the community gardens and just generally having the time to really chat and unwind at the end of the day.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
My car broke down the other day, so Mr 6 has no choice but ride to school until it's sorted. He has been pretty cool with it and we've been mostly lucky with the weather so far.
We aren't riding far or fast, but it has been fun. Little races, feeding chooks, taking fresh veg home from the "food is free table" at the community gardens and just generally having the time to really chat and unwind at the end of the day.
You sound like an outstanding parent. Want 2 extra boys? I'll even chuck in some steak knives.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk