What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Excellent!

What are you feeling for a replacement?
Not sure what is available out there.. it will be something similar, maybe a bit shorter in the wheelbase, but apart from that it was a fun and very capable bike. I wanted an Optic but they weren't available, and still aren't, before I got the 125....

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Not sure what is available out there.. it will be something similar, maybe a bit shorter in the wheelbase, but apart from that it was a fun and very capable bike. I wanted an Optic but they weren't available, and still aren't, before I got the 125....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
My brother has just bought an SB130 Lunch Ride. Price was eye watering but he absolutely loves it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
My brother has just bought an SB130 Lunch Ride. Price was eye watering but he absolutely loves it.
Can confirm they are insanely good. Way more versatile than the spec sheet suggests.
Its kind of what annoys me, the spec was pretty damn good on the one i had, an equally specced Trek is $2k more.
I can't believe how good VFM the Canyons are, if anything they seem to have got even better value the last couple of years. Given that, how well they apparently ride and how good they look it's such a shame there's so much anecdotal evidence of quality issues. Yours looked awesome.
Ask Hambo about them he is the FB group resident expert.
But he doesn't even have one ye.... oh right.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Still slim pickings.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Revel Rascal?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Nah don't waste your time, its just Hambo being hambo. I'd tell him to fuck off but he'll likely get me banned... although I'm not really a spectral owner anymore so hey...
Is he a Spectral owner now? Or just asking questions he's too scared to Google

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hey! That feels a little too real just now.
Didnt you know, no one has ever broken a Canyon actually riding on a mountain.

Probably why they have warrantied my sons bike for the 4th time as I start by saying he a f#%&ing hallion and was doing big whips and probably huck to flat, now the frame is cracked, how will we fix this mess :rolleyes:

Usual Spectral Owners Group story - Washed it, polished it, was just riding down my smooth driveway and boom ! The rear triangle cracked in 2 bits :p