What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
That and an Ano Black Paradox - shamelessly stolen from MTBR

View attachment 394691
Close but the orange grips and pedals are a no for me.

Generally black bikes work pretty okay with the orange forks. I thought they were super cool when they came out as a factory sponsored rider special edition back in early 2017 or whenever, then suddenly they were on every second custom build and the appeal waned pretty sharpish.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Close but the orange grips and pedals are a no for me.

Generally black bikes work pretty okay with the orange forks. I thought they were super cool when they came out as a factory sponsored rider special edition back in early 2017 or whenever, then suddenly they were on every second custom build and the appeal waned pretty sharpish.
I think if it was all black with orange forks that'd look great too, but each to their own!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Took the Olde tracer out for its first ride in a decade. It feels a lot better than something this age should, a little cramped and really high up (not getting pedal strikes with a BB that tall!), But after 5min I didn't notice it and it was a breeze to ride.

I need to move the chainline, it's garbage in the bigger cogs. And I managed to pop a brake hose out of its nut/olive so that's something I need to work on now. Otherwise pretty bloody happy with this antique

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Took the Olde tracer out for its first ride in a decade. It feels a lot better than something this age should, a little cramped and really high up (not getting pedal strikes with a BB that tall!), But after 5min I didn't notice it and it was a breeze to ride.

I need to move the chainline, it's garbage in the bigger cogs. And I managed to pop a brake hose out of its nut/olive so that's something I need to work on now. Otherwise pretty bloody happy with this antique

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Now we just need a pic of you in the matching, watermelon skinsuit.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Left the little Canaries with the grand Canaries and went for a gravelburn with husband near Creswick.

Perfect weather for it. So good, in fact, that two blue tongue lizards were also out enjoying the sunshine. (No photos, they were too savvy and took off)

It was nice to ride my bike without the ballast of a small child, though it took me a couple of descents to remember it was ok to go as fast as I liked (which isn't very fast anyway).

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Even with every other trailcentre around closed due to weather, local trails were running mint. Other than one enormous tree down across one of them. Going to be a task and a half to clear that one.

View attachment 394714
Yep, I was there with some mates today. Trails were great with just some spots of wet clay / puddles about. They're holding up very well I think.

And you're right, that tree down after the left handed corner is a monster!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, I was there with some mates today. Trails were great with just some spots of wet clay / puddles about. They're holding up very well I think.

And you're right, that tree down after the left handed corner is a monster!
Yeah on Temple of Zoom, going to take more than the average trail fairy for that one!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
First proper ride in over six weeks today, after recovering from a parkour incident, which had flared up an old motorcycle hip injury. It put me in a very bad state, basically crippled. I’m still far from being totally sorted, but at least I’m allowed to ride and swim now. We just did 10kms of our local beachside trails and some low tide beach, nice and soft. And we had a swim at the beach. So good to get out.