What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

BT180

Max Pfaff
Thanks fellas! My Ibex is about to run out of life, so will look at the new Aggressor. Was a fan of the 2.3, just wanted something a little wider.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Broke out the trusty headset press and installed the 2° K9 ARC cups into the Sunday.
Then installed the Boxxer

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I did find two leftover bolts once completed which I can’t explain so keep tuned to the fuckwits thread...
Think of the weight savings :) Looks good and the kids must be proud or still sniggering.

Sort of like a Colnago Art Deco kind of Euro wierdness way.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I was keen yesterday to go for a ride today, but I slept like crap last night so I'm going to give it a miss.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Took the bike out today with the newly released and installed Aggressor 2.5WT and a Huck Norris in the rear.
Changed out from a 2.3 Aggressor. With HN dropped the psi from 23-25ish to bear my 90kg weight to 18 in the rear and all I can say is wow. Grip for days even in bone dry You Yangs conditions and my already favourite rear the Aggressor is even more favoriterer!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Picked up my commuter frame and forks from the powder coaters on Friday, put her back to together will mostly new gear this morning.
Before.
View attachment 343077
frame, satin black heavy metallic.
View attachment 343078Finished.
View attachment 343079

That looks awesome! Was it a alloy fork?

Had a good ride this morning spending time stopping and sessioning fun stuff vs just smashing out k's.
One of the guys had a heavy fall in a rough section and banged his hand up. We were thinking broken hand given sunk knuckle and big lump on top of hand but turns out dislocation of knuckle (didn't know that was a thing) so that is good. I didn't see him hit the ground but did see his bike cartwheeling through the air from further down the hill.

Mica

Likes Dirt
It’s 853 but no IF (except the fork). An old voodoo that’s had a hell of a life and been shared around by a few people but keeps on ticking despite my best efforts, though as a cross frame undergoing commute duties it’s probably being treated nicer than intended.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode around Ballarat with a mate who is new to the area. He got the tour from moorey a while back and showed me around. Pretty sweet trails, lots of work has gone in there. Some super buff berms, a see saw and a surprise road gap were the highlights. All the guys that wield a shovel and a rake hoe around those parts have done an excellent job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goobags

Likes Dirt

Kept selling parts of my Lapierre. Shock gone, brakes gone, dropper gone, crank and B.B. are still out from removing the ei system.

New forks are on though so we’re going in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk