What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What did I do with my bike today? SFA. Watched some youtube videos of people who are not broken...
I feel ya mate, haven’t been on a proper ride since november. Cruising around green trails is all I can manage atm, no dj’s or skate park or good trails for a long time. I know green trails is still riding, but its a huge tease

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
That sucks... I can relate, I've got a new $6K bike in the shed I haven't ridden in nearly 2 months :(

What did I do with my bike today? SFA. Watched some youtube videos of people who are not broken...
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Hope you heal up quick, injuries suck.
I have only ridden twice since early November and couldn't stand looking at the bike being neglected.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Not today but over the weekend. Finally got jack of Greg at Zelvy and took my wheel to The Duckmeister so I may actually ride it again.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Not today but over the weekend. Finally got jack of Greg at Zelvy and took my wheel to The Duckmeister so I may actually ride it again.
Don't know what the excuse might have been, but really, it's been weeks and still nothing?

It's certainly put me off Zelvy wheels.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
well then you have to figure out how to strap a banana to the bike. Old aluminium reigns had the curve up to the seatpost which is a prime spot.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Bought it a set of I9 torch hubs. And a set for my ladies XC race bike. Hope she doesn't mind the buzz....:rolleyes:

WarehouseNo27

Likes Bikes
Had it stolen. Fuuu! If anyone see's it, or any parts similar for sale, please contact me!

Abbotsford, VIC. Early this morning.

2018 NS Snabb Plus - Orange/Raw frame colour
2018 RockShox Yari 160mm RC - SD DVC within left leg
2018 Rockshox Super Deluxe
Shimano XTR rear derailleur
Shimano XTR shifter
Shimano XTR pedals
Shimano XT cranks
Shimano XT brakes
BikeYoke Revive 160mm dropper post
Tioga Spyder Outland saddle
Deity grips, grey