What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dropped my stem 25mm, seems to have quickened up the steering (makes sense)

Currently running a 70mm stem with 6degree rise, think I'll go for 0 degree rise, can't go shorter on the stem

now I've changed it to a 50mm 0 degree rise stem and the stem as low as it can go

the bike feels nimble now, like my old 26er super light, reckon i'll give this a whirl, see if I can live with it

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
One of a couple of modifications today:
DSC01923.jpg

Wolf Tooth GC49 and Wolf Cage kit. Converts a Shimano XT 11-46 casette in to an 11-49.

Also installed a Wolf Tooth dropper remote and fresh cable & sheath which allowed me to bring the dropper up a little in the seat tube (and gain a much lighter actuation of the dropper), and swapped the cranks out to a non-"Boost" crankset as apparently it's what these "Boost" rear-wheeled 5010's are meant to run. :confused:

Oh, and swapped out the BB while I was in there as the original one I put in seemed to have shitty bearings in it and never spun well.

Got to say I'm a big fan of the Wolf Tooth bits. They fit and operate just like (or better than!) the factory-made stuff. And I got lucky, I didn't even need a longer chain - aired the rear shock out to check and all happy days! :D

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
...and swapped the cranks out to a non-"Boost" crankset as apparently it's what these "Boost" rear-wheeled 5010's are meant to run. :confused:...
Tell me more.

My mate's Bronson now runs Hope Boost cranks that I installed. And I though the chainline looked a bit whack.