What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Back in the day I used to bring Kerry a fair bit of business - all my mates were told to travel out whoop whoop & they did & they were pleased.

Then one day an unsolicited bike stand arrived from Phantom - I called him saying there was some mistake - nope, it was a gift.

How good is that!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Kerry is a great guy but he is always busy.

I remember digging through a bag of pretty good jerseys at the Tahmoor Emporium that he just didn't have time to sift through.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Tahmoor Emporium indeed! I used to spend time out back ferreting through soooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch stuff. He had a gazillion Brooks products for a while, right in the middle of peak hipster period. But I don't think he made anyone aware they were there!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He wouldn't part with that vintage Manitou stem under the counter that someone else owns apparently and I really don't need it either.

I heard that there may or may not be a stash of tyres somewhere probably in unfashionable sizes too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He wouldn't part with that vintage Manitou stem under the counter that someone else owns apparently and I really don't need it either.

I heard that there may or may not be a stash of tyres somewhere probably in unfashionable sizes too.

Just imagine if he also had some unfashionable sized frames...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Bailed on the Mts today in case it was smokey.

Did two laps of Wylde in the afternoon and expected to see a few snakes but they all must have been busy elsewhere. Just a biggish Blue Tongue was all that was out there.

Installed a ks dropper with the south paw, bit of trial and error but result.

Can't wait to try it, have to work tomorrow bummer, but Monday.....

With luck I'll be toobless as well.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I've added a Mr.Tuffy tyre liner on my roadie, no flats since then, and that's 500km. Touch wood.
Drastic measures, but no flats is a good thing. Don't ride through those tough neighbourhoods that have Commodore's parked in the front yard up on bricks with no wheels surrounded by long grass. If the children are called Dylan, Brittany and Dakota then the chances that your tyres are under threat increases.

Only managed one tyre tubeless, other one kept leaking at the valve so I conceded defeat and whacked a tube in.

Dropper post was excellent, bike is so much better on the gnar.

Almost had a massive binning on a jump, rear in the air, changing direction like a kamikaze Marquez, I'm sure it was the bike that got me out of it (lack of skill got me into it)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Trying to fit a kids seat to poodle's old norco sasquatch frame.

More custom fabrication needed. FFS, it never ends.

Maybe a custom derailleur hanger and brake adapter to get the pannier rack mounts clear of the solid thru axle.