What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode awaba for the first time in a long time, the track is in excellent condition.

I really like that track, some pedally, some swoopy, a couple of wee jumps, bit of climbing, in a 10k loop.

I don't think I could have a more perfect bike for it with the Prime, think I'll be hitting awaba on a regular basis now, maybe even the DH track one day.

Z

Zaf

Awww, not an EXT?
EXT's aren't that expensive. Costs more for a Fox DHX2 with a climb switch and two springs (current year model).
Gonna put my money it being a Push 11.6 and throw a wildcard that it might be a FAST Holy Grail.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
EXT's aren't that expensive. Costs more for a Fox DHX2 with a climb switch and two springs (current year model).
Gonna put my money it being a Push 11.6 and throw a wildcard that it might be a FAST Holy Grail.
Some one already got the answer. It was a Push.

I'm still waiting for someone to get an Avalanche Woodie or Chubbie. If someone got a DHS I think I would have a fit.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

I'm still waiting for someone to get an Avalanche Woodie or Chubbie. If someone got a DHS I think I would have a fit.

That a subtle hint for me to destroy my bank account on one? Because I'm putting a bit of money aside for another fork that will hopefully be released in the coming year or so, and I think I'm covered for boutique shocks at the moment.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
That a subtle hint for me to destroy my bank account on one? Because I'm putting a bit of money aside for another fork that will hopefully be released in the coming year or so, and I think I'm covered for boutique shocks at the moment.
Jesus. A DHF would be too heavy, even for you.

I know USD forks are out of fashion, but the reduction in unsprung weight would work well with your Nicolai. Manitou Dorados are doubly unfashionable but the TPC+ damper is very good and the IRT upgrade is much better than the token system. They also run 27.5 or 29 no problem. Cyclingdeal have them for ~$1k.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yeah ordered an elevensix to match the ACS3 kit in my 36. Got the liquid black one. Should look the ducks nuts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

Yeah ordered an elevensix to match the ACS3 kit in my 36. Got the liquid black one. Should look the ducks nuts.

If my memory serves, that'll be the third suspension package for the Rune? DVO, Cane Creek and now Pushed ACS3 36 with 11.6?
I'm impressed!! I couldn't justify the Push 11.6 for my Nicolai in light of what I could get the EXT Storia for (ignoring the whole USA vs EU theme of the bike anyway). ETA on delivery?

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah that's right. Dvo I brought from my old rune, cane creek i bought new. ETA is 3 - 4 weeks. Wanted a coil up front so I sold the helm and got the 36 on sale through ebay. I have a problem with suspension purchases... Hoping to have alleviated it by going fully pushed. The rear shock cost me $100 less than the frame it is going on...

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah that's right. Dvo I brought from my old rune, cane creek i bought new. ETA is 3 - 4 weeks. Wanted a coil up front so I sold the helm and got the 36 on sale through ebay. I have a problem with suspension purchases... Hoping to have alleviated it by going fully pushed. The rear shock cost me $100 less than the frame it is going on...

Do you have a favourite? Just changing for changes sake?