What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Is that where that roly-poly boardwalk thing with the odd drop-off at the end was?
It's partly dismantled and sitting lonely in the grass to the left of this shot.

Maybe it will be re-deployed. Surely tweaking it and putting it out the front new the pump track would be enough for the talented teenagers to get big air on it all day and entertainment for the hordes to watch the endos. Better ambulance access too.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
:( I liked that roller thing with the drop then the double after ): sad to hear its gone. Did it really own that many people?

New road gap though? Sounds good too I suppose.

And today would’ve been mint on the bike, it was pretty warm out.

You have presumed right sir. The new A-line looks like it could be fun once it is finished.
Right now it just plonks you unceremoniously at a dead end.

Not very busy out there today.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't care how well it works, it looks great. Nice upgrade.
I can't foresee any problems with performance...

It came without a spring but getting one express posted out to arrive tomorrow. Push were out of stock but nsd had the required one. They forgot to add it before posting it out to me. I opened the box and experienced a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Testing it out at the you yangs over the weekend.

So pumped!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I can't foresee any problems with performance...

It came without a spring but getting one express posted out to arrive tomorrow. Push were out of stock but nsd had the required one. They forgot to add it before posting it out to me. I opened the box and experienced a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Testing it out at the you yangs over the weekend.

So pumped!
A spring would be pretty handy. I bet that was a big let down. Hope the courier gods haul it over to you nice and quickly.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Since the gondola at Red Hill was closed this morning, I headed out to Harcourt instead.

A little blowy & chili, but the tracks were riding nice. Track 4 & 2 are the pick of the bunch without doubt!

IMAG2213-2000x1500.jpg

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
:( I liked that roller thing with the drop then the double after ): sad to hear its gone. Did it really own that many people?

New road gap though? Sounds good too I suppose.

And today would’ve been mint on the bike, it was pretty warm out.
Not that much but I guess if you are going you bust yourself at Wylde then that is the place to do it.
I did see the ambulance there once near the Roly Poly and parked outside at the car park another time. I think mostly gentlemen that like to bring their Giant Boulders and take photos of each other getting 3xt33m3 and all until it all goes sky-ground-sky-ground-splat.

A road gap would be a hell of an A line. Since the airport M7 extension is coming to Wylde then I suppose it could be a road gap one day.

Great day for a ride, no flies or snakes.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Since the gondola at Red Hill was closed this morning, I headed out to Harcourt instead.

A little blowy & chili, but the tracks were riding nice. Track 4 & 2 are the pick of the bunch without doubt!
@wkkie I admire your photographic style and technique. It all looks easy but it just isn't.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took a picof it while taking a break at a local-ish trail this arvo..

I had a pretty shit crash and damaged a finger off my right femoral artery and am nursing the wields largest haemotoma (pics available by request haha!) so plenty of gentle rides over the next few weeks to help that settle and to try to bring back some cardio fitness and flexibility