What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'll look at grabbing the chain stuff. My main reason for avoiding it is the bikes suspension is optimised around a 34t-34t belt system and the chain systems mess with this. Not much, but there is a resin they go the belt drive.

In any case, a few spares won't hurt, it's not a break I was expecting. All reports seem to be that the gates drives wear out before they break. Still, will look into the chain system replacement down the line, 2x belts out of Brissy express on Thursday (public holiday tomorrow) and see if gates comes to the warranty party tonight when Nicolai get back to me.

Better go dust the Slash off!

Sent from my Agora 4G Pro using Tapatalk
I almost fogot to ask the $13,000 question. How much is a spare loserbelt?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Less than an XX1 Eagle chain, more than an X01 Eagle chain.
It's always about the money with you, isn't it?
Oh no. It's always about the delusional hypocrisy with me.

So lets call it $120 plus postage. Or 5 times what my non-snapping chain costs. This whole low maintenance thing has a great return on investment.

Oddjob

What the hell is that picture meant to represent. Is the fox confused by the grape because its not meat? Is this some kind of 4chan in joke? I don't even recognise the artist, is it Gainsborough?

Oddjob

And my chain is cheaper than knee surgery. Who the hell listens to single speeders anyway. Freaks.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Hey have you guys ever checked out the PM feature of this site? Its a perfectly safe space for you guys to continue your little pissing match without worrying about making a mess. Go play!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
And my chain is cheaper than knee surgery. Who the hell listens to single speeders anyway. Freaks.

HEY! I ressemble that remark.

Ead chigs. 4 out of my 5 bikes are ss.
Sweet straight chainline goodness, efficient, steel sprockets that last forever, lighter than cassettes/shifter/derrailliers.

Free yourself and become one with the trail oddjob, you owe it to yourself.

Oddjob

Hey have you guys ever checked out the PM feature of this site? Its a perfectly safe space for you guys to continue your little pissing match without worrying about making a mess. Go play!
You don't want to see our PMs.

To be honest this melodrama is totally confected. Think of Statnor and Waldorf from the muppets: "you call this a show!?". I'm super keen to try the Kool-aid, and I'm sure the @Zaf wants to touch my Pole.

Sweet straight chainline goodness, efficient, steel sprockets that last forever, lighter than cassettes/shifter/derrailliers.

Hey don't you already have a dicky back? You should look after your knees too. Could someone please explain what chigs means?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hey don't you already have a dicky back? You should look after your knees too. Could someone please explain what chigs means?

my knees are fine. run easier gearing and spin away happily into the sunset if your worried about that sorta thing.

"dicky" is an understatement. Not riding related though, so shuddup. It's a private industry thing hahahaha

goobags

Likes Dirt

What about if it was a super long low slack belt driven SS?

My SS is only half a kilo lighter than my 140/120 dually...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk