What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Hmm close? The shock is reversed and no hose. I think it'll just come down to Yoke width and mount sizing.

Thanks tkdbboy... but I'd be very surprised if all those planets could be aligned. It looks quite different to that.

In a way, I'm keen to see if the Bike Yoke and DT Swiss shock is any good... who knows it might be even more awesomerer.

Last edited:

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Mine was great quality and started out round but didn't remain this way for long, was installed on the rear of a DH bike though, I suspect it would have faired better on the enduro.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Mine was great quality and started out round but didn't remain this way for long, was installed on the rear of a DH bike though, I suspect it would have faired better on the enduro.
I have heard that they can be a bit soft but I'm generally not overly hard on rims, even if they dent I'll knock the dent out and keep on riding them.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The bead walls fold with decent impact, but the structure of the wheel stays intact. They are bloody tough rims.
I carnaged mine at Buller (Oozy 345) and just straightened the bead walls and tweaked a few spokes and have been running then for about 6 months since. I bought spare rims, but these are doing fine so have not bothered to build them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rstim

Likes Dirt
Did 35km at Derby never get tired of that place, thought I'd better get some K's in the legs after I entered the ews qualifier in November. If today is anything to go by I'm going to struggle but it should be a bit of fun. The new pump track looks amazing I thinks it's time for a n+1 upgrade just to ride the pump track the enduro bike will be to much hard work.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I have heard that they can be a bit soft but I'm generally not overly hard on rims, even if they dent I'll knock the dent out and keep on riding them.
Definitely was able to gently heat and whack out some pretty sizeable dings, they held up really well considering the abuse they suffered, I wouldn't have any problem recommending them for anything other than downhill.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Gave up on the Bontrager saddle that came with it. Which is a bastard as I really like the shape and it's comfy to sit on all day. But the bloody thing gives me saddle sores, must be juuuust slightly putting pressure on the wrong bits. Spent two weeks off of it while my forks were getting repaired and they went away.

The roadie's Selle Italia SLR is now on it, I'll give it a couple of weeks and if that fixes the problem I'll buy it a fresh one.