What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Gave up on the Bontrager saddle that came with it. Which is a bastard as I really like the shape and it's comfy to sit on all day. But the bloody thing gives me saddle sores, must be juuuust slightly putting pressure on the wrong bits. Spent two weeks off of it while my forks were getting repaired and they went away.

The roadie's Selle Italia SLR is now on it, I'll give it a couple of weeks and if that fixes the problem I'll buy it a fresh one.
Are you using any chamoise cream ? Try the Assos stuff all the rest is inferior.

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Pretty crappy weather this morning, so decided it was time for some new brakes on the single speed.
New pads front and rear, new rear rotor and bled the brakes.
Ready for tomorrow.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Went out for a ride this morning and rode 3 new tracks so that was awesome. Two were great but one was a bit hectic with damp roots etc down walls with nasty runouts.... pains me to say I climbed down one section in self preservation mode (open face helmet and not my chunky rubber).

Balked at a gap jump (unsighted) and ended up going over bars, skin off, fork lowers skuffed.... derker der. Next run sent it and landed well long at same trail pace. What I get for being "safe" and not listening to my motto of just send it. (Guy I was riding with had a big crash on a blind jump earlier in the ride so I was being a little cautious).

At nearly 40 I don't seem to bounce as well as when 20.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Rode Fox creek in Adelaide for the first time today. So fast so steep in spots and so much fun.
Can’t say I loved the fire road back to the top though. If I get back there I’ll make sure I get onto a shuttle.
You folks in Adelaide sure have an amazing place to ride.

Brow

Big Block
Rode the local trails on the hardtail. First ride in 2 weeks. Fitness lacking, better going up on the hardtail but was missing the full sus and dropper. Still had fun as always.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Nice work. I love the look of the grass on the berms for some reason.

Still itching to get back to Buxton!

slowmick

38-39"
Added an extra seat to it.
After a few test laps in the court the feedback from my daughter was "MORE !!!" so we headed to off to the local park.:D
Now I just need to find an offset dropper so I can get to a reasonable pedaling height and still touch the ground when we stop. I bought an x-fusion manic last weekend but alas the stock on the screen was not in the warehouse :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Goats

Squid
New Seals and oil for my 34mm Fox Fork.
Those flangeless seals are a pain to pull out but the New Driver makes installation of the new ones pretty easy.
Did a full bleed of the XT brakes while I was in the maintenance mood.