What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Had a blast out at Eumerella today. Tried something different and rode pretty much everything I usually ride, but in the opposite direction. Some parts of this worked better than others.

Seeing as it was Opposite Day, I did my usual lap of 'Letterbox Escape' (Letterbox into Great Escape) last, instead of as a warmup like I usually do. Had a red hot crack and managed to shave 32 seconds off my previous PR!
eumerella29er.jpg

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I’ve been keen to do this for a while.

Where did you start and finish?
For the northern bit, you start just behind the Hall Showgrounds, go up to One Tree Hill, across to Mulligans and out at Horse Park Drive near Federal Highway (or vice versa). It’s well marked and nice trail (often single track), just take lots of water.

We used to run parts of it, take 2 cars and leave one at start and finish, otherwise you need to go out and back, as it doesn’t have many options to make loops.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Kamoot tells me 25 kms one way for what I described - I didn’t do it all this time as I rode from home out to Hall which added a bit. You can always start somewhere like Majura and link up from there to head out north to Mulligans etc too.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Went to Bright over the weekend.
Watched a dude scorpion then OTB on the last jump of Shred Kelly and heard his tyre pop... turns out it wasn't his tyre but his collarbone snapping. Poor guy.
Then got a bit too confident on Mystic and ran into a tree. Corked leg for the rest of the trip.
Great success!

Minlak

custom titis
48B85A28-79B8-479B-A7A0-EA02B1459A83.png
Split them off and gave them names Team Shimano and Team Sram. Now I race them against each other to see which team gets the PB. Rode Team Shimano today but only dawdling around with the missus. Added some bling bits to Team Sram and gunna head out early to try and break 45mins on my 15k training loop to put them in the lead.
Team Sram Hardtail smashes out 7 out of 10 segments get new PB’s

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Finally did something with the phantom.

Gave the pikes a lower service, and installed the 130mm debonair shaft I bought a while ago for it. Threw the freshly serviced and upgraded ccdb IL in, gave it the magura mt trail brakes from the rune, and the 180mm rotors from the spitty (rune has formula, spitty got an upgrade to 203mm), ditched the reverb and put an x fusion manic in. Also got my favourite saddle on there now too.

Should go ok.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk