What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Today found out how to completely bypass the boring bits and go straight to the berms of Mariners, then repeat. That gave us more time to try different stuff... Vistas and Caspers was fun. Beer and a countery, now to head home.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
That rock slab and chure feel bigger/steeper than it looks haha!

Did you guys explore any different trails?
Yep!

Just Bobcats once, the creek trail twice & the climb out thrice (don't ask!). I want to get the trails memorised before I go off piste.

Ripmo mate also hadn't ridden Loftus in years 'cause boring. He too was like me when we rode...where have these trails been all my life! SO much fun.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep!

Just Bobcats once, the creek trail twice & the climb out thrice (don't ask!). I want to get the trails memorised before I go off piste.

Ripmo mate also hadn't ridden Loftus in years 'cause boring. He too was like me when we rode...where have these trails been all my life! SO much fun.
Let me know next time you head out, theres some descent trails we can hike-a-bike up that’ll give you some more entries onto the creek trail. Some sections will require commitment so the hile ups worth while.

Then you’ll be able to make some more extended loops.

Stoked ripmate had a good time. Theres alot of trail in a small area at loftus.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Rode Eumeralla with The Boy (first time riding together in about a month!).

We managed to ride every bit of blue trail out there. I took the Sight out there for a change from the 29er. It's really not the right bike for those trails. A bit too cramped for climbing, and I found the smaller wheels hooking up a lot more on roots and rocks. I'm seriously considering going all 29, all the time. Although that will probably change next time I have a good ride on the Sight, on trails that it's more suited for.

I was expecting The Boy to beat my gradually improving PRs on Letterbox Escape (now down to 10:07!), but I wasn't expecting to be so utterly destroyed. I should've worn my good suit, because he buried me. Please visit my grave next time you're out there.

(1:30 is the margin, in case you were wondering)

mtb1611

Seymour
Couple of laps at Wylde (Sydney) with a mate. First time on the mtb since early December - in fact it was still covered with dust from the Minaar ride - and man it felt great ti be back on the dirt. Track was in good condition and very busy; lots of youngsters out there with family too, which is always great to see.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Let me know next time you head out, theres some descent trails we can hike-a-bike up that’ll give you some more entries onto the creek trail. Some sections will require commitment so the hile ups worth while.

Then you’ll be able to make some more extended loops.

Stoked ripmate had a good time. Theres alot of trail in a small area at loftus.
Mate, for sure!