What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Took the shiny new chain off, it wasn't playing nice with the old cassette. I must have left the old chain on a fraction too long. I'll just be rotating two chains instead of three like I planned.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
So I gave some forks, wheels and bars to a mate, subsequently had his old forks, wheels and bars littering my garage floor. As luck would have it, the next day a Neighbor turfed a perfectly serviceable gt avalanche frame out on the hard rubbish pile, I dropped a $20 under their door and walked away merrily with a solution to the extra wheels and forks

Project #3006 begins...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode it with my Son and a mate I hadn’t ridden with for 3 years - southerly arrived just before we headed out - very nice afternoon indeed

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Tyres are set to arrive tomorrow. If I wake up early enough, and a whole lot of things all go right, I might even get time to get them dirty before work (afternoon shift).

So naturally I'm staying up late to fuck about on the Interwebs.

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
So I gave some forks, wheels and bars to a mate, subsequently had his old forks, wheels and bars littering my garage floor. As luck would have it, the next day a Neighbor turfed a perfectly serviceable gt avalanche frame out on the hard rubbish pile, I dropped a $20 under their door and walked away merrily with a solution to the extra wheels and forks

Project #3006 begins...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
What forks are those?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode Redhill after work. All good till my wife binned it descending Wombat. Got in much too tight and lost the front in a knarly steep root infested downhill bit. Took the inside anti-berm line and paid the price. Could see the skid mark clearly. She hasn’t crashed in ages, that’s my job. Poor didums was in shock for about 10 minutes then came good and got back on the horse. She’s awesome.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to figure out how to integrate the green on the fork/shock onto the bike. A mate lent me a bar for testing width out, and it kinda works, doesn’t it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Trying to figure out how to integrate the green on the fork/shock onto the bike. A mate lent me a bar for testing width out, and it kinda works, doesn’t it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have exactly the same fork and I've come to the conclusion the best way is to get the green anodised black lol

Reactions: Zaf

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I have exactly the same fork and I've come to the conclusion the best way is to get the green anodised black lol
Yup. I have DVO on my shortlist for a new bike and if I go ahead all the green will be black. I understand green is DVOs thing but would prefer if they kept it to stickers so we can cover it up.