What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Yeah, I did. The price was too good in the end.

And here's a preview on the drivetrain going on. Should be interesting to see how it runs compared to the XT that I have been running. Microshift XCD...
Definitely keen to hear how you get on with the XCD now that Shitmano and SCRAM are being geoblocking Chunts.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
New boots, new caps, new togs and a return of some Old Friends

@slider_phil this Canis/Svelt combo might be a good winter option. The sidewalls are a little more supple than the Vittorias, but I can't vouch for their strength, it's not something I need to be concerned about up here. The Canis feels more reassuring than the Barzo on the front, but the Svelt is definitely a little looser then the Mezcal on the back. Suits my riding style though. On hardpack/tarmac the Vittorias roll a bees-dick better, but it's not a huge difference and it's goes away on the looser stuff. The detail on the Canis is pretty cool.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

@slider_phil this Canis/Svelt combo might be a good winter option. The sidewalls are a little more supple than the Vittorias, but I can't vouch for their strength, it's not something I need to be concerned about up here. The Canis feels more reassuring than the Barzo on the front, but the Svelt is definitely a little looser then the Mezcal on the back. Suits my riding style though. On hardpack/tarmac the Vittorias roll a bees-dick better, but it's not a huge difference and it's goes away on the looser stuff. The detail on the Canis is pretty cool.
I really need to go back to Ourys. Everything else just feels wrong.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Sent my Svelts off to @DMan a couple of weeks ago

But the Vittorias are currently off and I'm running a Forekaster/Rekon Race setup. The rear will be swapped in and out depending on conditions.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sent my Svelts off to @DMan a couple of weeks ago

But the Vittorias are currently off and I'm running a Forekaster/Rekon Race setup. The rear will be swapped in and out depending on conditions.

And they're great thanks!! They have good grip for a 2.25. Have to run them hard but they slide predictably. Only 2 days until they start they're intended journey... Thanks mate!!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I really need to go back to Ourys. Everything else just feels wrong.
It was all I used on my motorcycles, back in the day. Didn’t even know they did mtb, till recently, just not something that was top of mind. The grips are nearly toast on my main bike, so it sounds like a plan.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ordered this frame.

Sick bicycle co deathwish

Know fuck all about it other than it is cromo, sliding dropouts, boost or 142x12, 29 or 27.5, 62 degree head angle

Apparently they had not paid their bills so the manufacturer is clearing frames to cover their costs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk