What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

slowmick

38-39"
Nothing that exciting @sane - just a road underpass in Ferntree Gully. You're a brave man riding along the Maribyrnong river with heavy rains - the river itself may come to meet you. The Anglers used to make the news regularly with flooding in the bottom level.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Unboxed the Little Sender's mountain bike.

Before you get too excited, it's only a $99 Kmart Special. But I can 100% guarantee it'll be left in the middle of the driveway in the dirt and rain.

He just wanted a bike with gears so he could come join us at the racetrack. I bought it because it's fitted with a proper stem, with spacers.

Stringybark

Likes Bikes
Unboxed the Little Sender's mountain bike.

Before you get too excited, it's only a $99 Kmart Special. But I can 100% guarantee it'll be left in the middle of the driveway in the dirt and rain.

He just wanted a bike with gears so he could come join us at the racetrack. I bought it because it's fitted with a proper stem, with spacers.

Little champion !!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
NBD... Kona for me

Had to retire the stumpy... dad's axe has been excellent, but it was time.

Was looking at another stumpy, trance, sight and others. Dropped by the lilydale LBS to just look, not buying a bike, only looking. Walked out with a Kona Process 27.5. It's probably a bigger bike than I was thinking of, but it ticked the boxes, was quite discounted, and Sue loved the colour.

Had a local burn on it this avo. Doesn't climb as easily as the stumpy, but is much better going down. I like the front end, nice and precise compared with my old bike.

I did manage to crash it. Had a big pedal strike on a tussock that was hiding a major rock. Was going quite fast and went down instantly, but luckily landed in really thick soft grass. Crash... tick.

Anyway, I need to set it up a bit, but I'm excited.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First day of winter shuttles at Bright. Stunning weather and great fun but the recent rains made some trails more greasy than the proverbial butcher's shop floor.

Jpez

Down on the left!

Took the boy out for a spin at Anglesea. 21kms - his longest so far. Still enough left in the tank to chase some rabbits on the oval at the end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m just not an Evil Fan but damn that is a good looking bike.