What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

slowmick

38-39"
Rode the hardtail around in the cold and the dark this morning. Pulled apart my enduro and put the bits in a box to send to NSD tonight in the cold and the dark. I see a trend here.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Finally went out again, to Superbowl in Nowra.
Have decided I'm going to enter a novice race this year, so I'll need to get out more regularly.

Having a kid means you get more for your hobbies, right?
Any gravity type riding down that way?

Coming down for long weekend....only new to NSW so have no idea what's around.

Armed with Trailforks and that's about it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Todays lunchtime ride. Having an hour of riding and forgetting all about work... it should be in the LTIL thread.

Getting the hang of the new bike. Lots of things to like. On the climb home, I effed about with the 3-position compression (open, pedal, lock) and yeah it climbed better in pedal and betterer in lock. But, I am still looking forward to doing crime.

Back to work...

View attachment 353501
Two can play that game brother!
Today at Hollybank. I love this bike.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
With the Youies madly water-logged and closed for at least another week (according to Parks Vic this morning) had a bit of a roll around The Hill MTB park in Geelong.

It was also the first run on the Covert for its new owner. He was well pleased... Then finished up with a brew or few at Little Creatures.

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Any gravity type riding down that way?

Coming down for long weekend....only new to NSW so have no idea what's around.

Armed with Trailforks and that's about it.
The Nowra trails are pretty XC oriented. Nice trails, but nothing you’d call gravity.

Have you checked out Green Valley?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Two can play that game brother!
Today at Hollybank. I love this bike.

View attachment 353534

View attachment 353535

Ha ha... I bet you ride yours closer to the bikes intended purpose and design brief.

I feel a bit over biked, but at least I shouldn't break it, like I did the stumpy a few times.

Sure love how it descends though, and it's great having forks that actually go where you point them.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Used to use PB till they stopped allowing linking pics...then tried to charge me money, despite being waaaay below their storage limit....yet they send me threatening emails numerous times a week. Utter chunts.
Agree.

If your going to the trouble of PB anyway, try Imgur. Works for me

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Used to use PB till they stopped allowing linking pics...then tried to charge me money, despite being waaaay below their storage limit....yet they send me threatening emails numerous times a week. Utter chunts.
That’ll teach you to check ur email.

@Cardy George
I forgot my imgur login deets. One day I’ll get around to it.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Threw my hardtail on the back of the ute, for an after work ride, but then just got the message that I'm roped in for school pickup duties.

On the plus side, my offer was accepted, and a Yeti SB5.5 turq will shortly be on its way to moose hovel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk