What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Can't seem to catch a break. Got a bit of a nasty URTI since Saturday night, just really want to ride, the weather is perfect for it and fallen sick again. Really starting to bug me.

But my new axle arrived so I can pretend I never rounded out the bolt on the G15. It also came with some new Trickstuff brake pads for the Quadiems for when the first set wear out, so hopefully when I'm well, I can finally hear what all the fuss is about their compound.
Hope the second half of the year proves a bit kinder to you than the first half @Zaf .

Need more gearbox content on the site, especially with the upcoming release of Cinq Shift:R for us trigger-shift die-hards!

Reactions: Zaf

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
No there wasn't, definitely not what there is now. The expressway wasn't even there.

Thinking back, we climbed Morphett Rd to get into the back of the reserve that day

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Started making a pair of light mounts for 35mm bars. Could not find anything nice and/or sanely priced.

Don’t have any 50mm or bigger aluminium stock, so these will be brass, 10mm wide, two part.

Nice! Brass FTW.
Got a sketch?
What form/shape are ya thinking?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
HG driver, 11 speed. 11-46t paired with a 36T ring, may dropback to 34t. See how it goes. Shipping was insanely quick too, just ebay. Good thread on mtbr for those who want to read up on it.
Have you given this a whirl yet? I'm thinking of this one... 359g versus 615g for the stock SRAM NX... but not if it shifts and backpedals badly. The website says it's fixed, but...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm curious too, was looking at the ZTTO cassettes but the reoccuring reports of teeth and spiders breaking is off-putting. I trust a firsthand burner report more than website reviews..

Edit: Actually, speaking of.. have a ZTTO dropper lever on the way that I can provide some feedback on when it shows up.

Last edited:

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I'm curious too, was looking at the ZTTO cassettes but the reoccuring reports of teeth and spiders breaking is off-putting. I trust a firsthand burner report more than website reviews..
Yeah, ditto. It was sorta why I was keener on this one, as only the 1st gear is alloy, the rest are steel. They say it's fixed but...

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

Edit: Actually, speaking of.. have a ZTTO dropper lever on the way that I can provide some feedback on when it shows up.
I've been considering their button. I can't justify 100 bucks on a damn lever, I do the paul components one though.

No use on the cassette for a while sorry guys, it's a apart of a growing build I'm assembling. Longest build of my life.it's being paired up with a box 1 derailleur so it's definitely a slightly quirky build. Manitou need to hurry up with the mezzer.

The gx cassette on sanction is missing teeth, didn't take long. So if they break on the ztto I'll reckon I will know, not the lighest and I'm pushing a 36t.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, ditto. It was sorta why I was keener on this one, as only the 1st gear is alloy, the rest are steel. They say it's fixed but...
There's a video on youtube with one slipping under load but maybe they've rectified the problem by now.
I've notice they're already selling a micro spline freehub for DT swiss hubs.
12sp Micro